Well, Monica tagged a bunch of us, so I guess I'm IT for a minute.....
1. I love my van, named Baby and SHE'S A GIRL. :)
2. I can sit and watch the squirrels in my backyard for hours. They're so cute when they sit up on their hind legs, and they're soft looking, although I haven't touched one, since I think they have bugs.
3. I eat popcorn with chocolate. I prefer to have a dove milk chocolate bar, and take little bites, then pop some popcorn into my mouth so I get the salty and sweet flavors at once..yummy!
4. I love chickens. I like the real kind, because I think they're cute, but I have a ton of stuffed and statue kinds of chickens. I have them all in my sewing/guest room. If I had real chickens in there, they would poop on my new carpet...ewwww!
5. I prewash all my fabric. As soon as I get home, I throw it in the washer, then as soon as it's dry I love ironing it into neatly creased pieces.
6. I hate clothes. As soon as I get home, I strip and put my flannel pants (winter) or soft shorts (summer). I don't like my clothes fitted.....loose is good! :)