Monday, February 12, 2007

Some craftiness



Well, as you can see from my sidebar, I am involved in a potholder swap. My dear friend Monica got this whole thing started and organized. My swap partner was Michelle. I made the blue chick for Michelle since I figure blue goes with almost everything. :) Since Monica did so much work and organizing I wanted to make her one too. And since she loves cherry stuff, the cherry chick is hers. :) I can't wait to get mine from Michelle. Fun, fun, fun!!



Another quilt I finished is one for my sweet friend Judith whose dream has finally come true. Her and her husband just adopted a precious little girl. We're having an online shower for her. I just love the colors of this quilt. The pattern is an Atkinson Designs pattern called Lucky Stars. It is such a great pattern. It goes together quickly and the points are perfect on all the stars. :)

I'm finishing up another quilt HOPEFULLY today, so I'll post that later. Quilty, chickeny hugs to all!

5 comments:

PamKittyMorning said...

What a couple of cute potholders and I love hte quilt. Atkinson Designs patterns are really great. You did a nice job with this.

LuĂ­sa Silva said...

Ilove the quilt. The blue and green work pretty well.

Anne Ida said...

Thanks for stoping by my blog:-) Those chicken potholders are soo adorable! And love those stars, and the colours work wonderfully together:-)

Happy Zombie said...

You are just the sweetest friend my friend! I've been holding my chicken in secret waiting for you to send yours to your partner. I didn't want to spoil the surprise for her is she saw mine.

Oh... and my little hen is going on the wall, not in the drawer. I'm still thinking of a name for her too. Wis-chick-son maybe. I danno. I do know I love ya oodles! You ARE THE BEST my friend.

I love the lucky stars too! I love all the LS's you've made!!!!

MichelleB said...

Love, love, love the chicken pot holders. Love them. They are fabulous.