Thursday, February 15, 2007

It's here!!

Ok, my potholder(z) came today! I looked outside and the mail lady had already come, so I ran out to check and NOTHING! I was bummed, because I thought it would be here today. So I run my errands, pick up the kids and come home and there's a box at the door! Silly Me! It came FedEx! :) So, my new pal Michelle made this adorable little potholder and finger holders to match. PLUS, little coin purses and smelly erasers for us chicks. I will hang the pot/finger holders in my chicken room, because if you'll notice she embroidered chicks on the potholder. It will go nicely in my chicken/sewing/guest room :)

5 comments:

PamKittyMorning said...

Those are pretty cool!

ben said...

hey lady. thanks for linking my robot comix! those pot holders look awesome!

-love
ben and robot

Oil Cloth Junkie said...

Glad you liked them!

MichelleB said...

Very cute potholders! Love the chickens.

Happy Zombie said...

You scored! As did Michelle! So cute!