Friday, February 23, 2007

Our weather

Well, today is sunny, cool and snowy. This morning I looked out and the sun was in full shine mode and it was snowing. It looked like glitter. It was so beautiful. Our little heat wave is over for a few days as a storm is supposed to be blowing in and dropping more snow. I'm happy about it, but nobody else is. Everyone wants winter to be over. WHY??!!! It's only the end of February. Spring isn't until later. Give me snow!! :) The girls want to go snowboarding, which is an all weekend adventure from here since you actually have to drive several hours to the "mountains". We need more snow for that alone. I love watching the fluffy stuff come down and settle. Maybe this comes from me not actually having to be in it if I don't want to be. My poor husband has to work outside often, and I think that's probably why he wants it to be warmer. But, the CG keeps them outfitted for their unique work places, so I think he'll survive. :) Plus, he has a nice wife at home who will serve him a warm dinner and get him socks for his cold feeties.

Ok, I'm off to sew on another quilt I want to finish, so I can start another long, awaited project compliments of Monica.....you'll see later. :) Keep watching....

2 comments:

Happy Zombie said...

"Plus, he has a nice wife at home who will serve him a warm dinner and get him socks for his cold feeties. "

I can't let DH see this. I've been keeping him isolated from the knowledge that some wives actually cook!

I can't wait to see what your next project is!!!

Happy Zombie said...

I'm with you on the snow too!