Thursday, January 07, 2010

Hot Chocolate with Tiny Marshmallows

That's what I call this little wallhanging. I don't know how or why I thought of it, I don't even really like hot chocolate, but I do like tiny things. :) Maybe it's because anything hot in the cold weather we've been having would be nice. Or, maybe it's just because. :) Anyway, I like how it turned out. Now I have to figure out where I'm gonna put it. :)

Oh, and in case you're wondering it's 19"x19". :) Small, just like I like it. tee hee

4 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I love this! And I think it's a perfect name for it.

However, what kind of weirdo doesn't really like hot chocolate?
The operative word is chocolate.
Hellllllllllo?!

Marie said...

Wow very nice, are you staying warm?Thanks for the Christmas pic too-love it. I think you said your on facebook? back to wall hanging love the size and colors too. Hugs, Marie

happy zombie said...

mmmmmmmm! Yummy!!!

Chris Hemsworth Workout said...

I love chocolate...............