Friday, April 01, 2011

Food and Flowers

Ok, so have you all seen Peepsters? They are little candies by Peeps. They look like Rolos but they are chocolate covered marshmallow creme. It's not marshmallow like what a Peep is, and not like Marshmallow Fluff...it's kind of more solid. I don't know...hard to describe, but there are different flavors. I don't like dark chocolate..I'm a milk chocolate girl, so I got these. :) Go...get them...try them. You might love them. :) You can thank me later.

Since we're talking about food, what makes a sandwich EVEN BETTER?? Goldfish bread! OH, YEAH, BABY. :) Alright, it's not better tasting, but it's more fun to eat since it's the shape of a goldfish cracker. I might not eat it if it was the shape of a squirrel, but I'm not sure and since that's not an option, I'll go with the fishie. Here is my yummy, delicious fishie turkey sandwich.. I've found that tuna is even better in a fishie shaped bread. :) Makes sense.

I got a new camera. My little faithful Canon either got something INSIDE the lens or (Travis' theory - which is probably more accurate) a pixel has gone bad inside. Anyway, I've also wanted a video camera so I could video dance team performances, so we decided it was time to upgrade to a better camera with an HD video option. I got this... a Sony Cybershot. Don't know if there is a model number or anything, I only know what it's called cuz it's printed right on the front. Heck, I don't care what the number is, I only care that it takes good pictures.

These are some of the daffodils (Anisa's VERY MOST FAVORITE FLOWERS) in our front yard. Someone before us planted them, but we are happy that they did. :) My very most favorite flowers are hyacinths. I've planted some and they're coming up. They smell like what Heaven must smell like. :)

Anisa and I are THINKING of going into DC today to see the cherry blossoms. They are in FULL BLOOM right now but will fade quickly. I need to go try out my new fancy camera AND get some good shots of Anisa with her metal mouth...I mean braces. :) For now, I need to go get ready for the day and pay some bills. ick. I hope you all are having a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: