Saturday, April 12, 2008

TJ is MAD!

This is what we woke up to this morning, April 12. A couple of inches of fresh spring snow. Pretty much everyone (except me, the crazy person) is entirely sick of winter and snow. Heck, I like it because at least it's not 95 degrees with 90% humidity outside! :) As I type, at 8:30 p.m. , the snow is pretty much gone. It snowed on and off all day, but the temperature was warmer (36) so it started melting when it hit the ground. The poor little robins are all confused. It's hard to get worms when the snow is covering the grass.




Oh, Oh, Oh! I made bagels! Thanks to Monica and friends who posted this recipe and how easy it was, I decided to go for it. And they turned out great! At first I was a little nervous because when you boil them, they're supposed to float and mine sunk. BUT, eventually they did float! Mine had cream cheese and TJ had jam on his. Yummy! Try 'em, you'll like 'em! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm licking my monitor.