Wednesday, April 09, 2008

April 9

I got up this morning, April 9th, you know, spring, and this is what was outside. It rained yesterday, and then started snowing but it didn't stick because it was still warm and wet. This will probably be melted soon. No shoveling needed, and that's nice because Travis has decided to share his cooties and we are both sickies. Stuffy nose, cough, basic stinky colds. I just hope the girls don't get it again. They both brought the cooties in the first place. I'm going to finish my coffee and get ready for the day. I have bible study here at 9:30 this morning so I need to get off this computer! Hope you all are having a springy day.

3 comments:

Doe said...

So sorry that you're sick. I hope you feel better soon. BTW, thanks for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Hope you feeling much better soon. Maybeb the warm weather will reach you before too long. I am still having my health prob. but I am making myself stay busy and finish up some progects. Just need to learn how to put pictures on blog. take care, Blessings

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the middle is getting hit with what was a crazy sickie bug here in the west. I feel for you!

We had spring yesterday and today. It's glorious. But don't hate us too much, tomorrow it's supposed to go back to rain.

Hope you feel better soon!