Sunday, April 27, 2008

Prom 2008

Last night was SBHS Junior Prom 2008. Anisa went with her girlfriends. They had a good time getting all dressed up and pretty. They met up with more friends there. Afterward, was the Post Prom Party. One of my friends was in charge of organizing it so she called me (among the others) to help. I told her I didn't think I could stay up that late (party started at 11:30 p.m. and ended at 2 a.m.) but I could help set up. I ended up staying most of the party. I talked to some of the kids, then another friend came in and we chatted and watched the cliques. It was pretty fun. Here are some Highlights.....
Anisa, Katie and Ski.

I love this picture of Anisa and Katie

Anisa and Katie playing Guitar Hero
The three chicks with their pretty mixers for the Post Prom Party Party.

2 comments:

MichelleB said...

Anisa is beautiful! How wonderful that they (and you) had a great time.

Happy Zombie said...

How fun to have a peek at A's prom! Love the dresses that the girls are wearing too. They looks too cute those girls!