Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ta Da!


Well, just as I said earlier, here I am posting my first of 2 NUJD quilts. I'm so glad it's done. I can throw it into Foxy (the Element) and we can stay snuggly warm. :) The top was done with 4" squares that I found at a thrift shop for $4 (and I got 2 tops). The back is 11" squares that were leftover (see last post) from several quilts that I've already made. I even pieced together the batting from leftovers! So, this quilt cost me a whopping $2 bucks! Yippee!!!

Now I'm planning to work on a table runner designed by my very talented friend, Monica. I need (yeah, right....NEED) to go get some fabric at the quilt shop, so I'm off here for a little bit. Hugs and kisses to all! :)

4 comments:

sammyjo said...

wow that quilt looks great i cant believe it only cost 2 bucks.

Anne Ida said...

That is a great quilt! Way to go on using your scraps!

Anonymous said...

I love the quilts! Great use of your scraps (I bow before thee of Stash Buster).

Can't wait to see your next project. Chop, chop... I want to see, I want to see!

Sherry said...

Wow, I'm impressed. It looks great. Nice job using up your scraps.