Saturday, December 05, 2009

Where am I?

Ok, guess where we are by the picture.....













Nope! We're not in Wisconsin anymore. It's Dec. 5, and we are in Virginia and IT'S SNOWING! wahoo!!!! The weatherman was right, and he's lucky. I had plans with my girlfriends to go to a BIG Christmas Bazaar up in Pennsylvania today, but "they" were calling for snow. So, we decided yesterday to cancel the trip just in case it really did snow. I woke up this morning and looked out and there was no snow. I felt the violence welling up in me, but a little while later, it started snowing! And I'm happy. Sad to have missed out on a girlfriend day out, but happy to see the beautiful snow. Us chicks will be rescheduling a day out soon! :)

2 comments:

Anne Heidi said...

Love the snow- it is snowing here today as well :-)

harmijo said...

Sorry you missed your girl's day out, but you're right, the snow is beautiful! Great picture! :)