Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Egg Baby

Sara had to carry around an egg for a week for health class. They had to take care of the egg like they would take care of a baby, well, kind of. I thought it would be fun to make her egg baby a snow suit and a quilt (any excuse to sew!). Here are the results. This isn't actually her egg baby, this is my egg model. Doesn't she look nice and warm?



Here is the little bed Sara made for her egg baby and the quilt I made her. Heck, you all knew I was a little strange in the head! :) :) :) hee hee

Today I'm getting the church banner done!!!!! yippee.....when I get it done, I'll post the pics. Hopefully in a couple of hours. We had a dusting of snow last night, but it's drizzling now, just in case you were wondering.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHMYEFFINGGOSH Cindy! You rock!!! Too, too, too, too, too stinkin' cute. I love how your mind works!!!

Cheryl said...

Egg baby looks snug as a bug in a rug! How cute is that!!! :-)!

Thimbleanna said...

You're hysterical! Do Sara's friends think her mom is nuts LOL???

Doe said...

Too freakin' FUNNY!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just had to comment on this! about 30 years ago in our home economics class, we had to carry around the eggs too. I knitted a snowsuit and hat for my egg!! I was so happy to see your daughters, now I don't feel as weird as my classmates thought I was then LOL