Friday, February 15, 2008

And now, More Weather...

Well, I figured I'd better post SOMETHING or I'd put you all to sleep. Time has been flying lately, and I'm not sure why. I don't feel like I've gotten a whole bunch accomplished, but the family is happy and the house is, well, kind of clean.

The thing that is on everyone's minds around her is the weather. We've had a pretty cold, snowy winter. Most people say it's worse than the last few years. I can only compare it to last winter, but it IS colder and snowier than I remember last year to be. Here is a picture of the bay with the Lakers in the shipyard. The bay is pretty much frozen. Every once in a while, a ship comes in through the canal and breaks up the ice and it makes me mad. The flat, snow covered ice is so pretty. Today I need to go take pictures of the little fishing huts out on the ice. They look cool.

I have some sewing I COULD BE doing, but haven't felt motivated to start the project. I bought some really cute stuff to make some summer dresses for Anisa. I have a while before I NEED to make them. I think that's why I don't feel that much of a need to get them started.

Today is sunny and cold.....7 right now. I think it's supposed to get to 10....woo hoo! I hope you are snuggly wherever you are! :) Oh, yeah. A week from today we head to Minneapolis to NATIONALS with the SBHS ROCKIN' DANCE TEAM!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy moly that's cold! I can't even imagine you being unmotivated!!!

That's so exciting about nationals And me thinks a trip to IKEA will be snuck into the trip. ;-)

Heidi Kaisand said...

I can tell you that I'm ready for Spring! It was -5 this morning when I took the kids to daycare. I'm thinking warm, sunny thoughts.