Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Where I've Been Lately

I haven't posted in AGES, but I have a good excuse. I've been BUSY~~

We had company! :) Our friends, Renee, Chad, and chicks came to visit us! It was so fun, but way too quick. We took them to Titletown, our favorite pub in Green Bay. We also made a trip up north to check out the small towns on the Door Peninsula. Then we went to Wisconsin Dells and stayed at the Wilderness Resort so we could play and still put the baby bug down for naps. Here are some highlights of our visit....
Here are a couple of the rides/pools we went in. Anisa and Mae are on the raft coming down one of the slides.











And the gang in the wave pool. They had fun catching waves and riding waves to the "beach".












When we were at the house, we watched the squirrels and birds. Miss Ava enjoyed it!












We stopped by Lambeau Field to snap some pictures together. That place is HUGE! We hadn't ever actually parked and gone in until that day. We really plan to go see a Packers game before we leave Wisconsin. I'm thinkin' we can't get seats this comfortable, but oh well!








Here are the chicks with coach Vince Lombardi. Wow, he's BIG! :)

















Cheeseheads...'Nuff Said! :)












Um, Yea. These were at the airport and they made us laugh. But the funniest part is mine is on upside down! tee hee duh.





My friend!!! :) I hate that we live so far away. Actually, I hate that I live so far away from so many of my friends, but it's fun to go see everyone and have them visit us! :)
We had a wonderful visit and plan to go out to see them sometime SOON!


That's what has been happening lately. Friends, Family, Adventures, Fun....I can't ask for anything better! :)

No comments: