Thursday, July 12, 2007

Back in WI

Hello everyone!
Well, we had a SUPER, EXTREMELY, CRAZY Busy 3 weeks trip to the West Coast. Our first 2 weeks were spent in Southern California visiting friends and family. I got to meet Michelle and her chicks! That was fun. A trip to Disneyland with my sis and neice, lots and lots of running around to visit. It was nice to see everyone, but tiring! :) Then we headed north to WA/OR to see friends and MY BEACH! :) We got to see a few friends, but not everyone we wanted to see. A week just isn't enough time. Sara and I made a trip to Cannon Beach, and that really was great. We got back to WI last night at about 9:15 and went straight to bed. But I got scared awake by my kids who were saying something about somebody banging on the door. It was a guy delivering out luggage at midnight! All our flights yesterday were delayed/late for some reason or another, and none of our 3 bags arrived with us, but we have them now. I'll be posting LOTS of pictures later, but for now I am going through mail, paying bills, doing some laundry, unpacking, feeding my squirrels and bunnies and just relaxing! Even tho I didn't want to come back to WI, it's nice to be home with my own stuff! :)

4 comments:

PamKittyMorning said...

Can't wait to hear all about it.

Kelly G. said...

I am new to your blog and started reading because you are in Wisconsin. I am here too and have been my whole life. It really is a great state and you live in one of my favorite parts of it. I hope that it grows on you too. Love your blog. Welcome back.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! It sounds like it was a whirlwind of a trip. I'm so sorry we weren't able to connect. . . I hope that wasn't because I missed a phone call!

Blessings... and happy unpacking. :D

MichelleB said...

I'm so glad you had a great trip! We had such a great time with you! I'm looking forward to seeing more pics. And hearing all about your fabric finds at Fabric Depot.