Monday, October 08, 2007

Ta Da!


Wow, thanks chicks for helping me vote on your favorite setting. There was a tie with 2 and 3 being the winners. I had to see which looked better with the border fabs, and this is the finished project. I finished it minutes before I had to go to the baby shower! I'm happy with it. What's up with the blue strip and the bone in the border, you ask? Well, yeah. I ran out of fabric, and since I live an hour away from Joann's (where I bought the fabrics), I had to make due with what I had. I like the bone on the border. It looks like I MEANT TO do that. :) The blue strip, eh, well, it looks ok. I quilted little swirlies in each of the big blocks.

And now on to cleaning my house and the NEXT project, if I don't die from heat stroke!~ It's supposed to be another hot day in the 80s with HIGH humidity. I'm sitting here in 66 degrees and the air is WET! ewww. I hope everyone has a comfy day! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How dog-gone cute Cindy! I love the bone in border... and it totally looks like you meant to do that. And I promise never to tell your design opportunity secret. Shhhhh....

Kairle Oaks said...

Oh, WOW! I feel so validated since you pick the setting I voted for! ROFLOL!!! I like the little bone in the border, too. So cute!

Anne Ida said...

This turned out lovely! The bone in the border is too cute :o)

Kim said...

LOVE what you did with the quilt! Too cute!

~Kim~

Patti said...

Looks great! I love the bone in the border - absolutely looks like it should be there. You mean you didn't mean to do that? No one will ever believe that.

sammyjo said...

wow it looks great really i bet it fun to make!

P.S. i like the bone at the bottom it gives it charicter

Anne Heidi said...

It looks great, I love the bone in the border!