Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

I just wanted to wish all my friends and family a blessed Easter. What a wonderful thing we celebrate....Jesus is risen!!

We started this morning with church. Coming out of church, we had SNOW! Just small, little flakes. Travis was mad, and I didn't really care. I was having fun looking at all the beautiful little flakes falling on the windshield. Sara and I ran to get some movies and then came home and chilled for most of the day. We had a ham, taters, salad and rolls. Oh, yeah, and Dr. Pepper! :) Sara had some chick friends over and I watched Dan In Real Life. I liked it and I really liked the part where nobody in my house was talking during the movie! :) Anisa is down at Wisconsin Dells with some friends. Our day has been splendid and I hope your day was fantastic!!!! hugs and kisses to you all!!! :)

No comments: